True. Honorable. Just. Pure. Lovely. Commendable. Excellent. Worthy of Praise.

True. Honorable. Just. Pure. Lovely. Commendable. Excellent. Worthy of Praise.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 18: My Boss Feeds My Stomach and Soul (Cheesy As That Is)

Day Eighteen
I think I take it for granted how often my boss takes Elizabeth and me out for lunch, his treat. We ate at 5 Spice in Boca again today and it was bloody fantastic. I hadn't even realized I was hungry until we started eating.

Additionally, Omar was pretty understanding about my having to bow out of the (optional - for me) Saturday event. I told him how my brother is leaving sometime on Saturday and he was overall great about it. Once it was decided I wouldn't be there, he asked me a lot of questions about Scotty (my brother). Having met him, Omar knew how important this was to Scott and he kept saying how happy he was for my brother making his dream happen.

Laurs, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment